Sunday, August 19, 2018

I will do data entry and analysis in excel

I will do data entry and analysis in excel












About:

Hello, 

Thanks for visiting mi Gig. I'm here to help you doing any professional analysis in excel in english or spanish. I will provide a reliable and fast service. 

Gracias por visitar mi Gig, Estoy aquí para ayudarte realizando cualquier tipo de analysis en excel en ingles o en español. Te ofrezco un servicio confiable y rápido. 

My services: 
* Spreadsheet redisign 
* Formula modification/creation
* Tables
* Graphs
* Change format
* Organice information
* Data entry
* New spreadsheet
* Pivot tables
* Macros

If you need something it's not include in this list, you can ask me anyway and I will do everything in my hands. Please contact me before placing an order!  

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment