Friday, July 27, 2018

I will do 5 hours of Data Entry, Data Mining, Data Collection, Web Research and Copy Paste Jobs

I will do 5 hours of Data Entry, Data Mining, Data Collection, Web Research and Copy Paste Jobs












About:

I am very proficient and have valuable experience in Data Entry, Data Mining, Data Collection, Web Research and Copy Page Jobs. I will work for company and individual with on-time delivery to customers service 24/7.


I take my projects very seriously, no matter how big or small. I have experience and excellent skill at following areas:

  • Data Entry (Online/Offline)
  • PDF or Image to Excel/Word
  • WordPress, Shopify, eBay, Prestashop, Amazon, Walmart Product Listings.
  • Manually Typing Work to Excel or Word Document
  • PDF or Image to Excel/Word
  • Data Entry into any software application
  • Business Cards Data Entry

  • Tool:
    • Microsoft Office: MS Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint and Access
    • Google: Docs, Spreadsheet, Forms


Why Choose Me?
  • 100% money back Grantee
  • On Time Delivery
  • ViP Support
  • and  many more


Please send me a message before placing your order and also to discuss your project Further.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment