Thursday, July 26, 2018

I will data entry,copy paste,data mining and data analysis

I will data entry,copy paste,data mining and data analysis












About:

Hi....!!!
Welcome to my Data Entry's Gig....!!!

♥♥♥ I will provide you with high-quality work with 100% accuracy ♥♥♥

Description:

I have excellent experience in Data Entry, Web Research, Data Mining and Bulk Mailing.

I am familiar with all the tools that are used to locate the contact information of someone online.

I have provided my services to USA, UK, Australia, France and Canadian Clients. 

My services include:

Data Mining /Data Extraction
Internet Research /Market Research /Depth Keyword Research.
Arranging data in Excel Sheets.
Data Entry,Copy paste (CSV /PDF /EXCEL)
PDF Conversion (to word or excel)
Data Collection from web
 Lead Generation
Bulk Mailing
 Administration

Organized data into differed format:


(Business name, Business address, Phone, Website, Contact Person Name)

(Sample file is attached in GIG portfolio)

Note: Please contact me before you place an order!!! 

!!! Thank You !!!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment