Wednesday, July 25, 2018

I will cleanse 1000 records of addresses into a usable spreadsheet format which you will specify.

I will cleanse 1000 records of addresses into a usable spreadsheet format which you will specify.












About:

Hi there,

My name is Samuel,  I am a software engineer by trade and have successfully cleaned lots of company data in the passed including address records.

I use a combination of custom written scripts and APIs to clean data quickly and in a successful manner. I am happy to help others sort out there data and share best practices for the future.

Data cleansing is key to a business it "Frees" up data so a the data can be used without effort rather than manual adjustment.  This service also allows you to separate valid addresses from invalid addresses, where the invalid addresses couldn't be fixed.

If you have any questions about the service feel free to ask.

Many thanks

Samuel

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment