Wednesday, July 25, 2018

I will do statistical data analysis, spss, minitab, stata and r

I will do statistical data analysis, spss, minitab, stata and r












About:

This gig is dedicated for any statistics data analysis task.
I can help with your statistics tasks requiring data analysis. Some of the statistical procedures I can perform using different packages include:-

Regression analysis

Logistic regression.

T-Tests

Simple/Multiple Linear Regressions

Simple/Multinomial Logistic regression

MANOVA and ANOVA models.

Time Series Analysis, comparison of means and Much More.

**Please send a message before placing the order**.


Reviews


leizaguerra:Seller worked diligently and was on time!

sigmacode:Thank you!!!

thomasmitcham:Very pleased with the overall outcome, \nSeller has done an exceptional job with my statistics and without any delays.\nProfessional format, very happy!

hamerbro:Excellent seller, delivered everything I asked for. Please use this person! Amazing experience!

sigmacode:Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment