Friday, July 27, 2018

I will provide you

I will provide you












About:

I will assist you in Digital Image Processing assignment, lab work and other DIP related task.

I can do for you:

1) Point Processing

  • Logarithmic Transformations
  • Power Law Transformations
  • Bit Plane Slicing

2) Histogram Processing
3) Noise removal

  • Averaging Filter
  • Median Filter
  • Gaussian Filter

4) Sharpening
5) Edge detection
6) Hough Transform
7) Fourier Transform
8) Morphology

Thanks

Note: Please contact me first then place the order!

Reviews


monti09:Great Communication skills, high quality job. Would definitely recommend

rizwankhalid023:Excellent experience with monti09.

tmuctebasepin:Great job!

rizwankhalid023:Outstanding experience with buyer.

monti09:Great Communication skills, high quality job. Would definitely recommend


No comments:

Post a Comment