I will do excellent tasks in excel like formula, pivot table, vlookup, etc
About:
Greeting!
I've been working with Excel for about 8 years so probably I can help you.
I've been working with Excel for about 8 years so probably I can help you.
Unless you have a really simple request PLEASE Contact Me with the details BEFORE ORDERING this gig in order to avoid misunderstandings so I can give you a fair quote. I reserve the right to CANCEL all orders that don't follow this easy rule /unless you are a regular buyer and ordering the same process as before or have a simple task for $5/. Thanks so much for your understanding!
I always answer.
Get your project done in Excel IN A COUPLE OF HOURS INSTEAD OF DAYS , including:
- Formula, function
- Pivot Table analysis
- Vlookup, Hlookup, Index, Match
- Logical IF statements
- Pivot Table analysis
- Vlookup, Hlookup, Index, Match
- Logical IF statements
- Button, drop-down, form
- Export /import CSV
- Convert any file to Excel (PDF, Word, scanned, etc.)
- Invoice and company quote template
- Dynamic Dashboard
- Dedupe : removing duplicates from data
- Dynamic Chart and graph
- Recover lost password of Office files (please ask first!)
What I don't to? Advanced Macro Programming.
Reviews
tomsonnow:Very fast turn around! Understood and explained problem to me. Will use again, and again. Trust this new Fiverr.
ritca13:Outstanding Experience! Thank You.
tomsonnow:Very fast turn around! Understood and explained problem to me. Will use again, and again. Trust this new Fiverr.
ritca13:Outstanding Experience! Thank You.
:

No comments:
Post a Comment