Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will do any excel task

I will do any excel task












About:

I work daily with excel gathering and analyzing large amount of data. Some complex tasks need expert knowledge in excel to use the most optimized functions and techniques to work fast and without mistakes. Pivot table is one of the excel features i like a lot it helps me a lot with data analysis. There are a lot of things excel will do just you need to find the best way to use it.

Please contact me before you order this gig and your task is included in one of the following categories:

- Complex formulas implementation
- Pivot Tables
- Power Pivot and Power Query
- Reorganizing data from the web to csv format
- Export /import CSV
- Dashboard
- Removing duplicates from data
- Chart and graph
- Data analysis
- Excel Trainings

 Please don't contact me for excel VBA forms.

Reviews


seedergy:Fast and clean work.

abibuni:great experience.

carolineleal:Perfect!

abibuni:Great buyer.

carolineleal:Very reliable!!


No comments:

Post a Comment