Thursday, July 26, 2018

I will expert any of word,excel,powerpoint etc

I will expert any of word,excel,powerpoint etc












About:

Hi, welcome to ramonasilva's gig regarding the data entry on Fiver.
I am expert of anything in  word excel and powerpoint, are you want to create any document using any of these. Then please click on the "order" button now.
but make sure to send me a message before you order, since it would be great for both of us to avoid any confusion and unavailability.

what can you expect from me,

  • Offline Data Entry 
  • Web research and online data entry
  • Copy & Paste tasks
  • Do Correction on issues you have faced.
  • Data gathering from the web
  • Typing and writing
  • Search Email addresses, telephone numbers and other details of companies.
  • Convert PDF to EXCEL, WORD, JPG, PNG and so on.
  • Any kind of data entry job

I like to be your honest seller and I am assured that I will not loose your any personal information to anyone inside or outside of Fiver.
I am expert doing anything of data entry.
Thank you for patiently read my gig 

I am waiting for your new orders. 
Cheers,
Ramona.

Reviews


theshirtdaddy:Great to work with

ramonasilva:Thank you so much sir,\r\nLooking forward to work with you a long time.

borntodeal:A pleasure to work with this hard working person

ramonasilva:Outstanding Experience.\nThank you,\ncome again.

theshirtdaddy:Great to work with


No comments:

Post a Comment