Thursday, March 5, 2020

Develop Jupyter Notebook In Python Pandas, Do Data Analysis











About:

Hey this is Marios! I work on jupyter notebook for data science and data analysis. I can develop professional Jupyter Notebooks with proper comments at each step. I use pandas Python library to serve the purpose. I also work on Numpy, Scipy, plotly, seaborn, Matplotlib, etc.



About The Gig:




_15$ Economy Package:

  • Data File Type: csv or excel

  • Data importing
  • Data Exploring
  • Visualization of Data
  • Provide a PDF file of the jupyter notebook 
  • 1 Revision


_25$ Standard Package:

  • Data Cleaning
  • Data processing
  • Make graphs of the results
  • One to Five Notebooks
  • PDF file for each Notebook
  • Proper comments at each step
  • 3 revisions  


_50$ Premium Package:

  • Data Conversion and mapping
  • Apply ML Algorithms on imported data
  • Save The Results in any other type of file
  • Proper Comments

  • One to ten Notebooks
  • PDF file for each Notebook
  • 5 Revisions 


Note:
Please Discuss Before Placing the Order.

I ensure 100% Customer Satisfaction


Reviews


Seller's Response:

He does more than I expected. Pretty happy to worked with him.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much!

Seller's Response:

I am becoming his loyal customer! :):) Very nice experiences of cooperation.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart! Always happy to work with you!

Seller's Response:

I needed to gain some insight on a small sales database. Delivered everything quickly without any issues.




No comments:

Post a Comment