Thursday, March 5, 2020

Clean And Analyse Data, Prepare Dashboard And Analysis Report











About:

I will clean/prepare data for analysis, build pivot tables if required for analysis, set up formulas in spreadsheet for analysis and develop/build summary tables/charts/graphs. I will provide charts/graphs in PDF/Powerpoint/excel files as a basic service.Additional service of building interactive dashboard is included with standard and premium service. I can work on to embed the dashboard in web for additional charge as premium service. I can also add VBA/macros to develop/build self updating report for additional charges (which I will discuss during initial conversation about requirements. I am available to discuss further about your business requirement/need and make suggestions based on sample data provided and discussion/details provided.Sample Dashboard is provided as a quality of work

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment