Thursday, March 26, 2020

Prepare Form In Excel And Excel Data Entry











About:

I will prepare the form in excel that will help you to save your time and deliver your task efficiently and effectively. the form will include but not limited the customized line items, check boxes, Drop down lists,  blank cells for data filing and I will also set Combobox (Drop down list) which will reduce your time of data entry and human errors.



The forms will be in a customized format and I can design for multi-purposes such as mortgage forms, Quotation forms, Purchase order or Delivery challan. just tell me the purpose of form and list of line items you want me to include in it. 



Please message me before placing your order and let me confirm my availability. Thanks.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I am totally pleased with this Gig! he got it right the first time and that makes me happy!!! I will DEFINITELY be back!

Seller's Response:

Thank you! Very fast and it looks beautiful!!!!

Seller's Response:

Many thanks for your order. Hope to see you again. !

Seller's Response:

great job!

:

Many thanks for your order.




No comments:

Post a Comment