Thursday, March 26, 2020

Keyword Research To Get Rank Fast











About:

Best Keyword Research>More Traffic>Highest Sale> Key word Research


♦►►Why seo keyword research ?◄◄♦



According to research, KW is father of a website. If you want to get more organic traffic for your website, laser targeted key word research is the best solution to achieve your goal. In my online marketing experience, i have seen that only seo Key Word research can make a website profitable. So you should give first priority to Key Word research to make your site more Profitable



♦►►why me for seo keyword research ?◄◄♦



Have 4 years, 100+ website work experience in search engine optimization with deep knowledge on KW research and content optimization



►►you will receive from this seo key word research GiG ?◄◄



  • maximum 300-800 effective S E O keywords
  • KW relevance %(KR)
  • KW difficulty(kd)
  • avg search volume/month

  • cost per click(cpc)
  • KW competition(kc)
  • graphical KWds trend
  • competitor's analysis (all data)
  • all report in excel/pdf sheet


►►Advantages of my S E O keyword research◄◄



  • profitable long tail KW (depend on niche/service)
  • filter the top 10 KW's

  • easy to get rank
  • 100% customer support


►►Contact me before Order(key word research gig)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent job! Very prefect.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your nice voice!

Seller's Response:

I was looking for keyword research to start content marketing. He asked questions and for the most part everything looks good. I would have liked to see 7 competitors, he used only the ones that I gave him. Next time I will find these out for myself in order to get the full picture. However, he communicated very well and tried to understand what keywords I would need as my niched is not something most marketers are doing right now. If I could have given a 4.5 for service as described I would have. Overall I would work with him again.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your feedback! I have researched on 4 competitors that you gave. If you could request me more 3 i could do that. As my gig says research on 5 competitors! Overall it's great experience working with you.

Seller's Response:

Well done, Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment