Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Develop The Best Power Bi Report For Your Business











About:

### To avoid any kind of problem and misunderstand please contact me before you order, so we can discuss your project and define the best solution to it ###



The first step of making the perfect report for you is my analyze of your data, the understanding of your needs and the kind of visuals/reports/dashboards that you want. Then we will make the order in the best way and in the package that suits your requirements. After my development of the report, I will send you the final result, the pbix file.



I do have plenty knowledge in Power BI reports development and also at the tools that surround it, like DAX and Power Query. I am sure that the results will satisfy you and improve your analyses/company development.



Rest assured that I will never make your data available to any third parties.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment