Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Power Bi Report And Dashboard And Dax











About:

Hi, thank you for showing interest in my GIG, kindly message me before you order so that we can agree on requirements, scope and estimated effort and cost.



I Have completed many BI projects here and in my line of work, in addition to Six Sigma certification, allows me to do data analysis and analytics solutions in many different ways



In this gig i will build/develop your dashboard and visualization using Power BI



Through Microsoft Power BI, i will do charts and table visualizations with slicers and link to the source data, in the advanced gig i will add more charts and visualizations also if the data is there i will add map visualization if you request that.



In the more advanced gig i will do more visualizations and charts, also if you require some DAX calculations i will do that.



all the above with assumption that the data is structured and there is no need for any data cleansing or any complex ETL.



Thanks for showing interest in my GIG, looking forward working with you.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I definetly will work with the seller again. I am very huppy with the work he delivered and everything he has done.

Seller's Response:

Nice work

:

Thank you for this great opportunity. it was interesting fruitful. i really appreciate working with you

:

What an excellent seller. Another great delivery and many more to go!! A+++++++++++

:

Thank you sir for the chance to be of service I sure enjoyed every second




No comments:

Post a Comment