Thursday, March 5, 2020

Perform Financial Accounting Tasks And Ratio Analysis











About:

Welcome to my Gig and be rest assured that you will get quality work done if you patronize me :)

I am well versed in Financial Reporting and Analysis, IFRS/US GAAP analysis, Data Analytics and proficient in the use of  Microsoft Office Tools. You can always reach out to me for any Excel + Accounts related work including graphs and Ratio analysis, data sorting etc.



I am an expert in the following areas:



1. Financial Reporting/Analysis

2. IFRS/US GAAP analysis

3. Data Analytics

4. Financial Statements Audit

5. Financial Advisory and GL Accounting

6. Cost Accounting

7. Ratio analysis

8. Microsoft Excel 



Please contact me before making any orders :)



Regards

 

Reviews


:

Thank you for your help. very easy to work with. Answer my questions, deliver on time. Highly recommended and will work with you again. Thank you

:

Great work and great communication!

:

Very fast and got the job done, highly recommended.

:

Cheroty is very patient, he is willing to take the time to learn our target industry,

:

Great seller and very responsive. I would work with him again.




No comments:

Post a Comment