Thursday, March 5, 2020

Create Obiee And Powerbi Report











About:

I will create:



1. Interactive Dashboards

2. Data Analysis Reports

3. Additional Filters



In technologies like OBIEE and PowerBI (as needed)



In addition to the OBIEE reports, I will provide:



1. Schema Diagram

2. Hierarchies

3. Aggregate functions and filters



Deployment if required

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fantastic work and delivered with a day to spare

Seller's Response:

He appeared to have the experience.

Seller's Response:

Thank you.

:

Great job! muhammadalijayn seems always online and ready to discuss any changes I need in Power BI report in real time. I got what I was ordering and happy with quality and speed.

:

Originsecure always provide the requirements on time. And he understand well, both sides of business.




No comments:

Post a Comment