Thursday, March 5, 2020

Analyse Your Data Using Spss, Excel And Other Statistic Tools











About:

I will do data analyzing for you in SPSS as well other data sources. I will give you the gig at relatively lower rates but still with high quality.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Raibuddy123 is wonderful. This person helped tremendously with the review and computation of my SPSS project. The corrections were phenomenal and given back in a timely matter. I have no complaints and will definitely be contacting again for my statistical, summary, and editorial needs.

:

Outstanding Experience!

:

I looked at several sellers advertising the same service. Railbuddy123 stood out as exactly fitting what I was looking for: experience with Java and Google Sheets. He patiently worked with me to understand exactly what I needed (I had a hard time articulating it at first.) He made a few requested changes quickly and gave me precisely what I wanted.

:

It was a pleasure to be the first customer of this seller, communication is very easy, he did the best job possible. I can recommend it.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment