Saturday, February 8, 2020

Professional Market Research In Taiwan











About:



Expanding your business into Taiwan and need accurate research about products or companies? Maybe you just need help with finding contact adresses or want a questionnaire filled out?



I am Yuting Wu native Taiwanese and I can assist you wil the following:



  • Market reports

  • Industry trends 
  • Industry Growth, Statistics, Demographics
  • Product Research
  • Contacting Via Telephone   
  • Email List Building 
  • Lead Generation
  • Data Collection 
  • Data Processing 
  • Contact Research
  • Leads For Your Business
  • Business Analysis 
  • Auidience For Your Buisness
  • I also offer to assist you during your stay in Taiwan as a guide and help you with      communication In person.




  • I will deliver my best to enhance the success of your business.

    Please feel free to contact me anytime and discuss your offer.

    Thanks



    PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER

    Reviews


    :

    Better than I’ve expected, Yuting is really professional, good communication, I really recommend... thx

    :

    She was very helpful!

    : : :


    No comments:

    Post a Comment