Thursday, February 6, 2020

Complete Any Kind Of Data Entry And Data Analysis 24 Hours











About:

I have experience in excel data entry and data analysis, Search Engine Optimization, Wordpress and have 5 years of experience. I am a quick learner and honest person.



My Services:

  • Online Data Entry
  • Offline Data Entry
  • Copy/Paste Work
  • MS Excel or Word, Spreadsheet
  • Any Type of Data Entry Projects.
  • Business Cards details in excel

  • Manually Typing Work to Excel or Word Document.
  • Web Data Scraping
  • Scanned Pages to excel/Word
  • PDF to Excel
  • PDF to Word
  • Web Research
  • Data compiling from Business Directories


So you can trust me and order me to complete your project with on time delivery with 100% unique and best Quality. I keep my word and respect a deadline.



### Please message me before placing an order


Reviews


:

Great work, as always!

:

This Seller always works hard, and delivers wonderful product. Many thanks

:

Another great job from ku5168!

:

Excellent work and fast service!

:

Seller worked with me to deliver great results.




No comments:

Post a Comment