Tuesday, October 23, 2018

I will help and support in statistical problems

I will help and support in statistical problems












About:

Hello, thank you for trying this service and I promise you will love it!

I will assist you with all aspects of statistics and statistical analysis such as;

-Hypothesis Testing
-Regression Analysis
-Z-test
-T-test
-Time series and forecasting
-And any other statistics problem.

I am well versed with a variety of statistics tools such as; EXCEL, MNITAB, SPSS, R, STATA, E-VIEWS, STAT-CRUNCH.

Thank you and I look forward to working with you!

Please lets chat and agree on a price and timeline before we can get started. I look forward to a long-term working relationship.

Reviews


eazy910:Thanks again

datagk:Great client!

eazy910:Thanks for your help!

datagk:Great client!

ifahadaalem:More than what i asked for


No comments:

Post a Comment