Wednesday, August 22, 2018

I will do data analysis using spss, r,minitab,eviews and stata

I will do data analysis using spss, r,minitab,eviews and stata












About:

Hello potential client,

I am magic analyst, I have delivered over 300 projects here on fiverr with my previous account. I am a professional and expert statistician with ability to speak using data.

My interest are listed below:
  • Data analysis and interpretation
  • Correlation testing and regression analysis
  • Panel data and econometrics
  • Time series analysis and stochastic process
  • Multivariate analysis and univariate
  • Analysis of variance and design of an experiment
  • independent t-test and chi-square test
  • Descriptive and inferential statistics
  • Amongst others..........

Magic Analyst.........Fact from figures

*************KINDLY CONTACT BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER********

Reviews


keshone_22:Never does anything less than great!!! He’s amazing will be using his expertise again!!

magic_analystt:Many thanks my Friend. I appreciate your consistency

keshone_22:Excellent job!! We will be using again!!

magic_analystt:Many thanks my Friend

keshone_22:Very good work!!


No comments:

Post a Comment