Tuesday, August 14, 2018

I will do data entry, data analysis, data mining and data analysis

I will do data entry, data analysis, data mining and data analysis












About:

I am a data entry expert and can collect the information from different sources... I will work for your company and individual with on-time delivery with 100% quality.

About my virtual assistant service:

✺Offline Data Entry
✺Internet Research.
✺Offline Data Entry.
✺Pdf to Excel.
✺Copy/Paste tasks.
✺PDF to MS Word and vice versa.
✺Data Capturing from the web(Email, phone numbers and websites link).
✺Manual Typing.
✺Business Cards details in excel.
✺Scanned Pages to excel/Word.
✺Categorization of Companies.
✺Any Type of Data Entry Projects.

Or any other VA related task.
Have a big or ongoing project,inbox me to discuss.

Please message me before placing orders. 


Thanks again!


Reviews


tobein319rep:Awesomeness job!!!

hearts_beats:Thank you

cutevamp:Thank you for doing good job

hearts_beats:Thank You

libbywescombe:Very good work. Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment