Thursday, August 2, 2018

I will do spss data, survey and questionnaire analysis

I will do spss data, survey and questionnaire analysis












About:

Note: Please don't forget to inbox me first before placing the order.
Please don't place the order before discussing your project details and requirements and my availability via talking to me on INBOX first. Once you discuss the details, then you can place the order.

I am an expert in quantitative and qualitative analysis using SPSS software. I can help you in analyzing your data, survey and questionnaires. I have helped many students and clients in preparation of their projects by analyzing their data, data visualization, data cleaning, hypotheses testing and modelling.

I can do the following for you:
  • Simple Linear Regression
  • Multiple Linear Regression
  • Discriminant Analysis
  • One Sample T-Test
  • Independent T-Test
  • ANOVA (Analysis Of Variance
  • MANOVA (Multivariate Analysis Of Variance)
  • Logistic Binary Regression
  • Cluster Analysis
  • Factor (Exploratory and Confirmatory) Analysis
  • Correlation analysis
  • Chi-square Test

I will interpret the results and output for you. Allow me the opportunity to analyze your data. I will also provide awesome graphs along with the statistics to give you a complete data analysis report. I have helped hundreds of clients in their research work using SPSS.

Reviews


darkyhbk:High quality work, and very thorough in performing the analysis and reporting the findings according to your needs. He is great at working independently and produces great results without needing clarification time and time again. Delivered the desired result at exactly the promised time. I'm very impressed by the seller's work, highly recommended!

mnaknabeel:Outstanding experience :) The client was very patient and cooperative. I enjoyed working for you :)

ryanweaver617:This dude totally rocks! Granted, what I was needing wasn't too difficult, but he got it to me in a very short time and it was exactly what I needed.

mnaknabeel:Outstanding Experience :)

aylinlee:great work delivered very fast. thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment