Friday, August 17, 2018

I will do thorough internet research for contacts

I will do thorough internet research for contacts












About:

I'll collect contacts based on a specific search criteria over LinkedIn and other freely available resources.

I will also use techniques to find the personal or official contact. In case if an email address is not found, I can assume it using the company's email format of the contact.

In line with this, I'll try to locate any missing information which is not available on LinkedIn by researching the contact's information over Internet.

I do both email and contact number research.

Reviews


kath249:Lead generation. Seller delivered and helped me achieve my goal.

msenterprise:Awesome as always!!!

kath249:Lead generation, task was excellent.

msenterprise:Best client. Determined to work further!!!

kath249:MSenterprise was so thorough and did an excellent job helping us with our lead research.


No comments:

Post a Comment