Thursday, August 16, 2018

I will help you with sql server reporting services ssrs

I will help you with sql server reporting services ssrs












About:

If you need to modify your existing MS SQL Server Reporting Services RDL file such as Adding new fields from the dataset or removing existings fields, feel free to contact me

I will also provide assistance to programming SSRS reports/datasources in Microsoft.Net using Reporting Web Services

Reviews


technicalbazaar:He helped us to get a solution within defined time, excellent work

tomlimerkens:Quick response, to the point communication, knows what he talks about, and delivers as agreed upon, even ahead of time!

visionabove:interesting project

ppoint:Great person to work with. Great quality. Will hire again for my next project.\n

awconsultingltd:Thank you for a fast resolution to the request to upgrade the FreeAgent programe.


No comments:

Post a Comment