Friday, August 24, 2018

I will do projects related to Data Science, Machine Learning, NLP, Web scrapping/Data mining.

I will do projects related to Data Science, Machine Learning, NLP, Web scrapping/Data mining.












About:

If you have tasks related to Machine Learning(supervised / unsupervised), Data Science, web Scrapping, NLP using Python, I can do all that at very reasonable costs.

I can work on key Machine Learning Algorithms, Decision Tress, Linear Regression, Naive Bayes, Neural Networks, SVMs, Nearest Neighbors, Logistic Regression, Rule Learning, Bagging, Boosting etc.

I have been doing projects related to these technologies for about a year now.

Reviews


koelman:We had some good communication going on so that ended up in a project I could use very well

niufangfang:it was excellent !!!!

mpasha96:It was great working with you brother !

niufangfang:Excellent!!

mpasha96:Great guy !


No comments:

Post a Comment