Thursday, August 16, 2018

I will build machine learning and tensorflow projects

I will build machine learning and tensorflow projects












About:

I am machine learning /deep learning developer working on different complex problems like chatbots,Forex stack exchange prediction system with maximum accuracy,digit recognition, web-traffic prediction, face recognition and speech recognition using ML algorithm and other DL algorithms like CNN, RNN and LSTM etc.I can handle any type of complex problem just give me chance and watch magic.

Reviews


najeebhaddad:A pleasure Great communication and fast worker! definitely recommend.

mercury_sols:Thank you

najeebhaddad:A pleasure Great communication and fast worker! definitely recommend.

mercury_sols:Thank you

:


No comments:

Post a Comment