Wednesday, August 15, 2018

I will provide for timely and highly professional work.

I will provide for timely and highly professional work.












About:

Hi,

I'm great with deadlines, have three years of heavy Tableau use, and thrive on challenges. I can work fully independently, or keep you totally in the loop. Your call!

I will provide unlimited revisions and active updates about the dashboard till client satisfaction.

Details about this GIG:

A highly Automated and Actionable dashboard. #DynamicVisuals #DataCleansing #ModernUI

+ Interactive Dashboards for Tableau Presentations.
+ Dynamic Charts and mind-blowing visualizations.
+ Data cleaning and mapping models - Shape your Data!
+ Shortest possible turnaround time (max. 2-3 days)

If you don't have a data set and you want to create a mock up, i would do it upon your requirement.

NOTE:- State your recommended deadline and proposed budget.


Important! Contact me before ordering to discuss your project.

Reviews


noumanzamir:Second time working with this seller and very happy with what he produced. Real expert in tableau. Quick in identifying right ways to do complex reports.

noumanzamir:Ebad is extremely efficient and took on board everything that I have mentioned. He is organised and communicates really well. I will definitely recommend Ebad for any data analysis work.

ebadali:Outstanding Experience.

mara777:Very good. Fast, efficient and good communication.

ebadali:Outstanding Experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment