Thursday, August 23, 2018

I will do 5 hours of typing, excel data entry and data scraping

I will do 5 hours of typing, excel data entry and data scraping












About:

I am a data entry and data analysis expert and can collect the information from different sources.My typing speed is 80-100 wpm (words per minute) and have valuable experience in Data entry, Data Analysis and Web research.
Services I Offer:
Data EntryData MiningReal Estate Data EntryE-commerce Products ListingInternet Research/Web ResearchCopy Paste WorkData AnalysisManually Typing Work to Excel or Word DocumentAny type of Admin Support/Repetitive works
Why Hire Me?
Fast, Efficient and Trustworthy online workerMaintain 100% confidentialityGuarantee 100% customer satisfactionVery easy going and flexible worker
Work Accuracy and Client Satisfaction is my TOP PRIORITY.
Note: Unlimited revisions until 100% customer satisfaction with quick responsiveness and 100% money back guarantee.
Feel Free To ask any question.
Thank you

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment