Thursday, August 2, 2018

I will analyze your data using spss

I will analyze your data using spss












About:

I will analyze your data in SPSS and AMOS, many different type of analysis will be conducted such as correlation, t-test, ANOVA, ANCOVA, MANOVA, MANCOVA, Regression simple and Multiple and etc.

Reviews


andrewb72:Amazingly quick turnaround. Great quality and accuracy. A pleasure to work with, and highly recommended. I will definitely use again.

amtul_mufti:Great Experience! Thanks

krofide:Easy working with amtul_mufti.

amtul_mufti:Poor Experience. The buyer was biased and wanted me to do 2 jobs under one order without any prior commitment.

riverannie:Great transaction. She understood and delivered exactly what i asked for in under 24 hrs.\nThanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment