Thursday, August 23, 2018

I will develop machine learning models

I will develop machine learning models












About:

I will use python to create machine learning algorithms to address a wide variety of questions and needs. All of my models will be well documented and easily interpreted. I am also adept at cleaning and combining data sets and creating visualizations.

For the quick model package, I can transform and combine relatively clean datasets and create predictive models.

For the Standard Regression and Classification package, I can clean, transform and combine the datasets, create visualizations and develop a set of different types of machine learning models based on the data.

For the Neural Network package, I can clean and transform the data, develop complex neural networks (CNN, RNN, LTSM), and train these models using AWS. These neural networks can be used for prediction and natural language generation.

All of my work and code will be documented in Jupyter notebooks and the models will be saved as bit file. I can create tailor made data visualizations and machine learning models to the clients specifications and can advise on results, predictions and interpretation.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment