Wednesday, August 15, 2018

I will do data entry, data mining, and web scraping

I will do data entry, data mining, and web scraping












About:

NOTE: Only Public information will be web scraped. It is not for any personal / contact information.

I am capable of writing scripts for a website that will extract the required data
I will perform Web Scraping and deliver databases in either csv or excel format

Any kind of the assignment mentioned below are accepted:

  1. Data Extraction / Web Scraping / Customized Scraping Tool. 
  2. Data Entry, MS Excel, MS Word, PDF to Excel, PDF to word.
  3. Scraping lists of any type of service like doctors, tutors etc.
  4. Scraping Products information from websites.

I need:
  • Website link
  • List of necessary fields

Hiring me because :
  • I am 100% dedicated towards work
  • Will provide 100% client satisfaction
  • 3 years of work experience in data mining

*Please connect through message once before placing the order to discus briefly about the project*

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment