Friday, August 24, 2018

I will do business intelligence reporting using ssrs and crystal

I will do business intelligence reporting using ssrs and crystal












About:

Looking for a report Designer & developer? Yes? Your search ends here.

I have over 10+ yeas experience in developing business intelligence powerful and interactive reporting for businesses.

I can design complex reports in

  • Crystal Reports
  • SSRS
  • SSPS
  • MS-Access
  • Excel Sheets
  • BIRT Reporting

 Interested?? Leave me a message and I will get back to you in minutes.

Reviews


carolyndelaney:Fast and quality delivery for complex reporting

androidadmin:Shakir is a very professional application developer. He is extremely persistent in finding solutions to any issues that may arise. I strongly recommend working with Shakir for any kind of software related tasks

craigelliott:Created Crystal Report file like requested.

jesseho:As fast and good as usual

jesseho:Your hard work in this order is appreciated. Look forward to work with you again.


No comments:

Post a Comment