Monday, August 20, 2018

I will execute any excel, word or access project for you

I will execute any excel, word or access project for you












About:

I am proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word, Access and Visual Basic 6.Besides my more than 20 years experience as an Accountant;I am a self-taught programmer. With this level of competence I have created several varied analytical management reports in MS Excel, also several apps that are diagnostic in nature. One example of the latter is the “Break-Even Analysis Management System app” - written in MS Access.By utilizing several graphs it does the following:

  • Identifies the break-even point of the business.
  • Provides, inter alia, a dynamic view of the relationship between sales, fixed and variable costs, and profits.
  • Pinpoints those products with the highest and lowest contributions.

See a video of this app at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SEWP0qIBgk

Another application (using Excel and VB6) is the “Auditor's Financial Statement Writer” which generates the financial statements with other reports. View a video of this app at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aN-CdF0Mf7o

Additionally the app “Bank Recon Accelerator_2” processes the bank reconciliation in about 25 seconds. A video of an earlier version can be watched at: http://www.you???e.com/watch?v=wTHNRUGoAFI

Reviews


jperales557:Yes, great service!

superachiever:Buyer was very cooperative in providing all the data need to complete the project

fergie11:I have used Superachiever several times and it has been super-easy every time. I achieve more with super-achiever on my team to help me execute excel tasks that are time consuming. Thank YOU! Till next time.

superachiever:Fergie11 has proven to be an excellent buyer providing all the details needed to execute those jobs

fergie11:I have worked with the seller several times and really appreciate the easy of communication and delivery of product on or before the time line due.


No comments:

Post a Comment