Friday, August 17, 2018

I will improve an excel or google spreadsheet

I will improve an excel or google spreadsheet












About:

This gig is ideal for you if you have an almost complete Excel workbook/spreadsheet or Google Spreadsheet on Google Drive, and just want to add some extra advanced functionality which you need help with.

Features that I could add include:

- Formulae
- Macros
- Pivot tables and charts
- Slicers
- Timelines
- Heatmaps
- Links to data sources
- Data validation
- Remove duplicates
- Filters

Reviews


anguel14:Very impressed. Top notch quality. He is a gem!

rayocm:Very clear instructions, and provided the google drive spreadsheet in a clear format. I was happy to do the requested tasks for him.

rainyday14925:Very happy to have worked with rayocm and plan on hiring him again very soon. he definitely knows Excel very well and followed my directions very clearly.

rayocm:rainyday14925 was easy to communicate with and I was happy to help him with his spreadsheet needs

anguel14:Very impressed. Top notch quality. He is a gem!


No comments:

Post a Comment