Friday, July 27, 2018

I will do web scraping and data automation

I will do web scraping and data automation












About:

Hi, if you are in need of Web Crawling / Data Mining / Data Automation / Bots Creation I am here to help!

You just provide the website and the information you need to be extracted (Contact data, links, prices, images...) and you will get the extracted data in your preferred output format in a short time.

Facts
  • Websites: Forums, E-Commerce, Social, Linked In, ...
  • Information: Contact Address, Personal Information, Prices, Links, ...
  • Output Format: CSV, Excel, Google Sheets, Standalone Executable Program, ...

Please contact me before placing an order to get your custom offer, as each data mining is unique and the prices may vary. Since I am new here on fiverr and I don't have any portfolio of previous projects to show, you will get a -50% discount on the first purchase.

Looking forward to working together with you!

Platysma

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment