Thursday, July 26, 2018

I will help you in python data science task

I will help you in python data science task












About:


Do you need help with your Python  and Data science project in Python or R project?
Choose me! I am an advanced Python programmer with 5 years of experience working in many kinds of open source and paid projects in diversified languages. I am sure that I can do your work and offer you the support you need.

Why to choose my offers?
  • The price for project is negociable, you don't need to be limited to standard offers
  • I give you a minimum of 2 free revisions for any kind of project, even if it is very cheap
  • I always give docs comments 
  • You can choose the coding standard for your project
  • I can give you advices for your project or other IT related topics
  • I can work as fast as you want
  • I can write software for any platform
  • Your needs are on the first place

If you have any other questions I invite you to read the FAQ or send me a private message.
I am waiting to work with you, have a good day!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment