Wednesday, July 25, 2018

I will do r programming and statistics

I will do r programming and statistics












About:

I have been working with different technologies of Data Science for quite some time. My expertise are in the R Programming Language.

I could help you with the following domains related to R:-

  • Time-Series Analysis
  • Classification and Regression Training Algorithms
  • Visualizations using Plotly and ggplot2
  • Statistical Analysis
  • Data Mining and Web Scraping along with Tableu
  • Shiny Web Applications
  • etc.

Kind Regards

Reviews


sebmikl:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

soso15:Abdulbasit it was a pleasure working with you!! \nYou truly did an awesome job I will def be working with you again\nHigh quality work, followed instructions, and well organized work! \n5 STARS!!!

abdulbasittt:You yourself are a great client buddy. I too hope to working with you again.

sander27:Was online most of the time.

abdulbasittt:The client is great. I just mismanaged my time with her project.


No comments:

Post a Comment