Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will do any R programming and data analysis, and include the source script and Markdown Report.

I will do any R programming and data analysis, and include the source script and Markdown Report.












About:

Do you need assistance with an R script?
Do you need help with data manipulation and processing?
Do you need to analyse some data?
Do you need to visualise it?

I can help you with all the above and more! I have substantial experience with R and can help you understand your data and extract value out of it.

I can help with the following:
  • Data manipulation
  • Data processing and cleaning
  • Visualizations (ggplot2, etc)
  • Markdown Reports
  • Statistics
  • Data Analytics
  • Data models and regressions
  • Clustering and Classifcation
  • Machine Learning
  • Shiny applications

Contact me before you place your order

Thank you,

Seb

Reviews


everinearnest:Seb is a very patient code mentor and skilled R programmer. He's always great to work with!

sebdata:Excellent client!

everinearnest:Seb is an excellent code mentor and R programmer. Always highly recommended.

everinearnest:Seb is awesome! Thorough, efficient, friendly, accurate. Excellent in every way.

sebdata:Glad I could help!


No comments:

Post a Comment