Wednesday, July 25, 2018

I will create a custom excel spreadsheet

I will create a custom excel spreadsheet












About:

IMPORTANT Send me a message detailing your needs before

ordering!!

Do you have problems with an excel spreadsheet? you want to customized it with functions, macros or just start a new template from scratch, but don't have the knowledge or the time?

  • Update its efficiency with mathematics functions, text reference, data lookup between different sheets or different Excel Files
  • Select list, buttons, fields for menu,forms,etc
  • Pivot tables
  • Data cleaning (duplicate, empty spaces, standardization, etc)
  • Easier workflow with the implementation of macros for common tasks
  • Design a new Excel worksheet from scratch according to your needs (no matter the topic)
  • Charts and summaries.

Basic Gig ($5) is for a short custom format (up to four tabs with basic functions) or edit few parametters of your format of one tab

Reviews


robfarion:It took two gigs to get what I asked for in the first place. I may have been hoping for more than what was possible but the seller seemed most concerned with getting the order accepted and less concerned with trying to make sure the product worked as discussed. In the end, I have what I need but I think it took more effort than it should have

asadkhosa:Good experience

robfarion:Outstanding Experience!

asadkhosa:Great Client! Great work Experience

whitetigerpost:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment