Monday, February 3, 2020

Provide Machine Learning And Data Science Solutions











About:

NOTE: Maybe your work is not fully generalized with GIG, kindly contact me before placing order.



Hi, I'm Rahul and I am a Machine Learning engineer and have completed many projects. I provide solutions to your problems using Machine Learning and Data Science.



Services I will provide in this GIG:



  • Predictive Modelling using Machine Learning & Deep Learning
  • Supervised and Unsupervised Machine Learning
  • Data Science


Tasks I can perform in Machine Learning using Python:



  1. Applying algorithms: Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, Naive Bayes, SVM, KNN, K-means clustering, Decision Trees, Random Forest, etc.
  2. Feature Extraction and Feature Selection: Using Principle Component Analysis, manual analysis and decision trees, etc.

  3. One-hot Encoding

  4. Classification Report and Metrics



Tasks I can perform in Machine Learning using Python:



  1. ANN (Artificial Neural Networks)
  2. CNN (Convolution Neural Networks)
  3. RNN (Recurrent Neural Networks)
  4. Optimization Algorithms: Gradient Descent, Stochastic Gradient Descent, Adam Optimizer, etc. 


Why should you seek the services of me?



  • Cost-effective
  • Fast Completion
  • Assistance after delivery
  • Great quality code
  • Experience in Programming

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very nice and on-time delivery.

Seller's Response:

Very good and patient.. Cheers

Seller's Response:

The seller had the best ratings and met almost all requirements immediately.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much :)

Seller's Response:

The seller definitely exceeded my expectations and was very quick!!




No comments:

Post a Comment