Saturday, February 22, 2020

Data Analysis With Spss, Eviews, R, Excel, Gpower, Stata











About:

DATA ANALYSIS

Hi, good day and welcome to my gig where I offer help in statistical data analysis. 

I'm a Statistician and a professional data analyst, I have been offering my data analysis skills for years now with several positive feedback. I'm here on Fiverr to offer my skills to those that would need my services. 

We can help you with both quantitative and qualitative  analysis of your data.We will never leak your data out to a third party. 

I can handle several statistical tool to give you the best analysis for your data. We can use statistical tool such as SPSS, R, Microsoft Excel, EVIEWS, STATA etc.

 

I perform statistical data analysis such as t-test, regression, ANOVA, correlation. Descriptive statistics such as mean, median, mode, standard deviation, graphs etc. 



Interpretation of the data output is very germane in data analysis. I will make sure to give you the best interpretation that will commensurate the output of your data. I will also give you a detailed report in any writing format of your choice.



NB: Please contact me in my inbox. Let's reach a consensus on your work before you go ahead to order my gig. 

Reviews


:

Very quick. A great wok delivered. Amazing talent, I'm pleased with the service offered. Thanks

:

Top work, accurate and to the point 5 stars

:

PERFECT WORK !

:

quality work, i will recommend for everyone . excellent comunication and quality knowlodege.

:

Thanks for the assistance.




No comments:

Post a Comment