Tuesday, October 23, 2018

I will do data entry, data mining and data collection jobs

I will do data entry, data mining and data collection jobs












About:

I will use my years of experience to gladly do Copy Paste Services, Data Entry, Data Collection, Data Mining, Online Data Entry, Offline Data Entry, Pdf to Excel Conversions, Pdf To Word Conversions, Mailing Lists Creation, Web Research, Product listings (Wordpress, Shopify, Magento)


Note: Please contact me before placing an order.
Read this again to avoid cancellation.


WHY HIRE ME?

  • Quick delivery
  • Short Turnaround
  • Fair Price
  • Accuracy Guaranteed
  • Quick Necessary Modifications.

Mining and Scraping are only for public information and not personal/contact info

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment