Wednesday, October 3, 2018

I will do statistics data analysis with r programming, stata and spss

I will do statistics data analysis with r programming, stata and spss












About:

Contact me before ordering so that we can adjust price.

Want some statistics data analysis, you are at right place

I offer a number of  statistical data analysis and mathematical services using r programming, spss and stata.

I can do 
  1. Linear Analysis
  2. Nonlinear Analysis
  3. Regression Analysis
  4. Decision tree
  5. KNN Algorithm
  6. Kernal Regression
  7. GINI Indexing
  8. T-test
  9. Anova
  10. Data Visualization
    Any many More.........

    All of this work will be done in R Studio and I'm going to use R programming. 

Time Series Forecasting
GRAPHS
> Textual
>Graphical
>Charts

Building a data analysis report and statistical realistic model for your real-time data using the following range of models but not limited to; Linear ModelsNonlinear models, and Time series Models

My intentions are:

  • 100% satisfaction guarantee 
  • On Time Delivery
  • Print ready files
  • Quick response
  • Smooth communication

After Order Please provide
1. Data Set(s)
2. Instructions

I'll never return you Unsatisfied. U can try me :)
                                          ***Order Now***

Reviews


bandu0089:He is the best.. Highly recommended.. Good job.. Keep it up..

faizii0143:Outstanding Experience!

bandu0089:Thanks a a lot. U did it well

faizii0143:Welcome bandu.

bandu0089:He is the best.. Highly recommended.. Good job.. Keep it up..


No comments:

Post a Comment