Thursday, February 6, 2020

Create Spreadsheet Model For Operations Research Problems











About:

Hi there... thank you for visiting my gig.


I am Software Engineer+Data scientist. So I can understand your problems better than anyone.I have more than 3 year experience in data analysis,programming and operations research.I have worked on government/private projects, medium and small companies.If you want a quality work on time I am available at any time and hope so I will do your work at affordable budget. 


I am expert in MS Excel for operations research.



Skills:                                  
  • Linear programming
  • Non-linear programming
  • Network optimization
  • CPM\CART
  • Sensitivity analysis
  • Decision analysis 


 and many more...


***********FREE***********

* Formulate and solve the model

* Excel solved answers
* Standard scientific report


NOTA BENE: 
Please contact through in box before ordering to discuss the details.Price will depend on the complexity level of the task.


Full refund if my work doesn't meet the requirement or quality.


Thanks!

have a great day..


Reviews


:

Good comms and quality of work

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment