Thursday, February 6, 2020

Analyse Data Using Python











About:

Hi, this is Imran. Having 3+ years experience of writing code in python I offer the following services:

  • Data Management and manipulation using pandas
  • Delivery in Juypter notebook (ipython)/ MS Word/ MS Power Point
  • Comfortable with numpy and scipy
  • Result visualisation with matplotlib
  • I can handle data on csv, excel, text file types
  • Statistical analysis of data if needed
  • Plot charts
  • I can also work with spatial data with beginner level geo processing using python.
  • Map will be made in case of spatial data



Contact me before buying. Thanks.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work

:

Well Done!!

:

Seller is very accommodating to my requests. Good quality work. Thank you!

:

It was great experience working with the buyer.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment