Monday, February 10, 2020

Help With Ipython Or Jupyter Or Pandas And Do Data Analysis











About:

Please contact me before placing an order!

Each problem is different and i want to help you estimating the time and cost required to complete the order.



Hello, my name is Kamil


I'm working on jupyter notebook doing data science and data analysis. I'm using popular libraries such as pandas python library, Scipy, Numpy for number crunching. For visualization I can utilize Matplotlib, Seaborn and others to serve the purpose.



Basic Package:


  • Data Exploration
  • Data Cleaning
  • Data Preprocessing
  • Data Visualization
  • Numpy Pandas fix/debugging

  • Source code



Standard Package:


  • All from Basic Package
  • Applying statistical methods on the data
  • Graphing the results
  • Explanation of the workflow


Premium Package:


  • All from Standard Package
  • Applying Machine Learning Algorithms (Decision Trees, Bayes Classification, Logistic Regression, SVM, Clustering etc)
  • Summarize and draw insights about the data
  • Convert and map data





Reviews


:

Kniski will be my got to guy for data pre-processing from now on. No more hours spent trawling on Stack Overflow, I am just going straight to him.

:

Excellent work. Kniski really know what he is doing when it comes to data pre-processing and speed improvements. Used techniques I have never seen or would never have though of.

:

Many thanks! :)

:

His job is great! and timely! will work with you again!

:

Grate guy, did my Urgent task really fast and professionally :)




No comments:

Post a Comment