Sunday, February 9, 2020

Data Entry And Online Research











About:

Online research and information extraction to me is a very interesting exercise. Hence, I find all pleasure doing data entry of any kind.The up to date information, flawless and excellent research, a well summarized information extracted are some of the several features you will find in job submitted.

I have excellent performance using google spreadsheet, excel.

However, I can do business card data entry, word to excel, PDF to excel and many among others.

To me the the level of sagacity of a man is determined by the amount of puzzle is able to solve within the shortest possible time.

never the less, I am opened to negotiation if my gig had not described your project to the fullest.



thanks for your consideration.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment