Sunday, February 9, 2020

Provide Machine Learning, Data Science Solution











About:

Hi My name is Arslan I am research engineer and my main field is data science I am a hard working. I have worked for Silicon valley based company Keep  



Services I will provide in this GIG:



  • Predictive Modelling using Machine Learning 
  • Feature engineering, Data augmentation, Model Training
  • Supervised and Unsupervised Machine Learning
  • Data Science


My Linear :



  1. Applying algorithms: Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, Naive Bayes, SVM, KNN, K-means clustering, ANN, DBScan Clustering, Mean Shift Clustering, Decision Trees, Random Forest, etc.
  2. Feature Extraction and Feature Selection: Using Principle Component Analysis, manual analysis and decision trees etc.

  3. One-hot Encoding

  4. Classification Report and Metrics



Services with Professionalism



  • Cost-effective
  • Assistance after delivery
  • Experience in Programming
  • Fast Completion
  • Great quality code



If the above offer sounds like something you would be interested in, then let’s discuss it in more detail over the chat.

Reviews


:

Arslan is very knowledgeable and hard working. He was committed to the project....will rehire him for our future projects.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment